No significant clinical benefits with fish oil supplements
Each month 19 million people in the US take fish oil supplements, mainly in the hope of preventing heart disease. A review of studies encompassing 1 million people shows no significant clinical benefits.
Comment by Marc Rivard, raelian bishop and M.D:
“The main problem that I see with this supplement and others is that we forget to do what is working to stay as long as possible our neuro-cardio-vascular health (NCVH).
By taking a supplement, we often think that it does it all.
It is so easy to just take a pill (supplements or drugs) and to let ourselves go.
As the studies discussed in this article demonstrate, it does not work that way.
There are a few little things to do to keep this NCVH in shape and without any supplements.
There are few, easy, but ask only one thing : discipline.
Here are a few.
1. Exercise every day 30 minutes. Do what you like. Running, yoga, swimming, aqua gym…. If you should do only one exercise it would be walking 30 minutes a day.
2. Eat 3 fruits everyday.
3. Eat 3 vegetables everyday.
4. Eat no more than 3 red meats per week.
5. Eat fishes once or twice a week.
6. Rise your vegetable protein intakes (beans and other..,)
7. Drink water. The amount varies with your height, your weight, your activity. So look at your urine. If it is to yellow, you don’t drink enough.
8. Don’t drink alcool everyday. And when doing so, always wth food. No binge drinking.
9. Keep your body masse index between 20 to 25 (you can find calculator on line).
10. Avoid fast food. Of course once in a while is OK. But not every week…
11. Cook your food with fresh products. This way you will really know what you eat, you will enjoy more what you eat and cooking is fun!!!
12. For hose living in northern countries, because of the lack of light for so many months, a Vit D supplement might be necessary. Talk about it to your doctor.
13. Quit smoking!!!
Those are very simple things to do, but very few people do it. Why? It is easier to take a pill than to be disciplined.
Cancers are also among the biggest killers.
The above advises apply too to lower the risk of having a cancer AND screening test should be done as scheduled by your md.
Prostate screening test.
Bowel cancer screening test.
Breast screening test.
PAP smear test.
Enjoy your life!!!!”
Dr Marc Rivard.
Diseases are caused by chronic inflammation
A broad spectrum of diseases are caused by chronic inflammation, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel diseases. Fasting reduces inflammation and improves chronic inflammatory diseases by reducing the release of pro-inflammatory cells called ‘monocytes’ in blood circulation.
Read Also :
(74aH*) : August 6th is the anniversary of the atomic bomb explosion on Hiroshima in 1945.
This date represents the entrance of Humanity into the age of Revelation (Apocalypsis).
Thus, since August 6, 2019, we are in 74 aH, (meanning 74 after Hiroshima).
It is also an “atheist” and universal calendar to replace the existing “monotheist”, religious and non universal calendars.
A selection of several articles related to
Raelian Viewpoints published in July & August (74aH*)