New Technologies for November & December (73aH*) :
– A bionic leaf splits water into its components
– Understand the mechanisms of action of a virus
– Any type of tissue can be engineered and transplanted without rejection
– Genetically modified twin girls born in China
– What is “implosion fabrication” ?
– New metamaterial made of nanotiges modifies the color it returns
– Immune cells are unlike others ….
New Technologies for September & October (73aH*) :
– New material grown from sunlight and air ?
– New pain-relieving molecule replacing opioids ?
– Brain connection allowing 3 people to share thoughts
– New self-lubricating condom acclaimed by users….
New Technologies for July & Augut (73aH*) :
– 4D printing using programmable materials…
New Technologies for May & June (72aH*) :
– A new system is able to predict eye, hair and skin color of a person from a DNA sample,
– Deep learning algorithms have spontaneously imitated the brain neurons…
New Technologies for March & April 2018 (72aH*) :
– Blood test would detect 15 types of cancer,
– A simulation indicating whether a drug is toxic to the heart or not,
– First 3D printed bridge next year in Amsterdam…
New Technologies for January & February 2017 (72aH*) :
– Paralysed rats undergone surgery with stem cells,
– Airborne particles manipulation,
– Human embryonic stem cells transformed into kidney pieces…
for Nov./ Dec. 2017 (72aH*) :
– Nanocellulose, nanobots,
– Class of genes switched off then back up…
New Technologies for September-October 2017 (72aH*) :
– Hydrogen can be produced as fuel from water,
– Small vesicles about 30 to 150 nanometers…
New technologies for July-August 2017 (72aH*) : ,
– Hands-free musical instrument,,
– Living tissues can be 3D printed, ,
– How to capture and clone thousands of long DNA fragments…