Life Sciences for January & February 2019 (73aH*):
– A communication network among organs and tissues,
– Pain has both sensory and emotional dimensions,
– Plants able to rapidly respond to pollinator sounds,
– Cilia helps with fluid around brain’s ventricles
Social sciences for Nov. & Dec. 2018 (73aH*) :
– Happiness decline much slower when we give, Forgiveness is not forgetting or minimizing…
New Technologies for November & December (73aH*) :
– A bionic leaf splits water into its components
– Understand the mechanisms of action of a virus
– Any type of tissue can be engineered and transplanted without rejection
– Genetically modified twin girls born in China
– What is “implosion fabrication” ?
– New metamaterial made of nanotiges modifies the color it returns
– Immune cells are unlike others ….
Physical Sciences for November & December 2018 (73aH*) :
– Two exoplanets are much like Earth,
– Rocks and deep sediments are home to 70% of the Earth’s microbes,
Directed Panspermia summary : a theory in which organisms were deliberately transmitted to the earth by intelligent beings on another planet…
Life Sciences for November & December 2018 (73aH*):
– Paralysed patients able to walk,
– Fasting protects immune system,
– Huge termite mounds network discovered,
– Cell’s DNA copied as messenger RNAs,
– New DNA structure observed into human cells
As an alternative to a nineteenth-century mechanisms, we have considered Directed Panspermia, the theory that organisms were deliberately transmitted to the earth by intelligent beings on another planet…
Social sciences for July & Augut (73aH*) :
– Generosity activates the reward network of the brain.
New Technologies for September & October (73aH*) :
– New material grown from sunlight and air ?
– New pain-relieving molecule replacing opioids ?
– Brain connection allowing 3 people to share thoughts
– New self-lubricating condom acclaimed by users….
Physical Sciences for September & October 2018 (73aH*) :
– The Earth-like planet could be habitable,
– Development of photonic circuitry for light-based computing,
– The CI Tau star is home to four giant planets…